BARELY one day after the announcement that only the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja (DNAA) and Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos (DNMM) will remain open to and accept international flights, Minister of Aviation; Sen Hadi Sirika has confirmed the possibility of shutting both airports.
- DIEGO MARADONA: ARGENTINE LEGEND DIES AGED 60
- Liverpool among clubs ‘pushing for Chukwueze’
- Gunmen kidnap medical doctor in Anyigba
- BREAKING NEWS….Court Remands Sen. Ali Ndume In Kuje Prison Over Maina
- AstraZeneca Covid-19 Vaccine More Than 90% Effective – Oxford University
- Defection: Commence impeachment process against Umahi, Ebonyi lawmakers told
- APC governors celebrate Buni at 53
- FG Explains Strange Deaths in states, says Yellow fever responsible
- Another PDP Governor to join APC soon – Wike
- AMCON Takes Over Jimoh Ibrahim’s Prime Assets Over N69.4bn Debt
You May Also Like
Hope Rises For International Travellers, As Aviation Minister Promises Resumption “In A Matter Of Weeks”
“So, we will open as soon as all of us are happy to open and I want to adopt what the national coordinator has...
As the nation gears up for the resumption of international flights from August 29, the Director-General, Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, Capt. Musa Nuhu...
A thunderstorm has killed 18 suspected kidnappers at a forest in Adamawa State. Sources said the men of the underworld were sharing ransom money...
* As Government Sets Up Facilitation Committee … The Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 has said that government was working tirelessly to establish the...